Cleaning a rented house or office before moving out is a legal requirement. It ensures that the property is habitable and that the other tenants that will move in after you will not have any issues at all. Some tenants prefer to do the cleaning by themselves before their lease runs out. Others prefer to hire professional end of tenancy cleaners to do the work for them. Either way, after tenancy
1. Health Issues - Poorly cleaned and maintained homes are health hazards for people living in them. There are people who do not bother to clean and sanitize their own homes and this means health problems to other tenants that will move in after them. That is why property-owners insist on the thorough end of lease cleaning and sanitization, to ensure that rental homes are safe for habitation. The end of lease cleaning checklist includes cleaning the floors, vacuuming carpets, thoroughly cleaning the bathrooms and sanitizing them, thoroughly cleaning the kitchen, cupboards, cookers, microwaves, and freezers among other things that other tenants will be using. The same services will also protect you against health risks in the next house you will be moving in.
2. Low rental rates - The condition of your rent properties will determine the rates at which they will be rented. If a property-owner allows occupants to use and leave the properties without cleaning and maintaining them, the rental rates will keep going down and this will lead to a huge loss for the landlord’s business. People will always opt to rent a properly maintained house or office and one that is clean. If yours is not well maintained, you might have to lower your rates in order to get customers. On the other hand, if your rental houses or offices are clean and well maintained, you will get clients faster and rent at good rates.
3. A good bond between landlords and tenants Cleaning and maintaining the rented property before exit is a way to uphold a decent relationship among you the tenant and your property-owner. Even if you may never cross paths in the future, it is always good to know that your relationship with your former landlord is good and that you can count on his support in future. It gives you peace of mind when you know that everything is good as you leave. Your landlord may also give a reference that will make it easy for you to get better rental rates especially if you are in business. In future, if you will ever need to rent his property, he will be willing to give you the best premises at a better rate.
4. Getting your bond back The bond amount paid before renting a home or office is meant to take care of the property once your lease runs out. If you maintain the property clean and well it thoroughly when leaving, your proprietor will return the full bond amount. If on the other hand there are damages that require repair at the end of lease Melbourne, and you have not taken care of those, the landlord will charge you for those and the charges may be a lot more than you would have spent if you took care of them. Cleaning the property thoroughly will also get you back your full deposit.
5. Secure rent amount For a landlord, clean premises are likely to attract many customers and this means that you will always be in business. It might take a long time for an unkempt premise to attract a tenant and even if it does, they will not be willing to pay the full amount for its rent. The assurance of getting the rent amount every month is good enough if you have properly maintained and clean rentals and this can allow you to make future financial commitments. Ensure that every tenant leaves your property spick and span and you will be quick to attract tenants more so those that are willing to pay a higher price for the premises. For anyone that owns rental properties, cleanliness is a very important factor in keeping them in perfect condition to attract tenants. Talk to your tenants and come up with an end of tenancy cleaning required to ensure that every tenant you get will leave your property clean and well maintained. This not only takes the burden of cleaning off your shoulders but also ensures that the vacant houses or offices are ready for occupancy as soon as the other tenant leaves.
Good thing is that there is the end of tenancy cleaning services all over the market today. These will make the work easy for you as the landlord and the tenant and also ensure that a good job is done in the end."
Moving can be a very hectic and stressful time. Fortunately, CompaQ Cleaning is here with a few tips to help make your move as smooth as possible.