Pre house sale cleaning Melbourne
Get your home ready for the market with our pre sale property cleaning
When it comes to selling your home, first impressions count.
A buyer’s first impression of your house will shape their perception of its value – and ultimately affect the final sale price. Due to this reason, it’s essential that your home is looking its best throughout your sales campaign.
It’s easy to underestimate the time and effort that’s required to keep your home ‘inspection ready’. In addition to preparing it for photography and regular scheduled open inspections, you may also need to present your home at short notice for private inspections.
Organising this significant cleaning effort with work, family and other commitments can be a real challenge.
That’s why Compaq Cleaning Solutions offers a comprehensive pre-sale clean services in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs – we’ll ready your home looking fantastic inside and out, leaving you to focus on the other important things in your life.
There are good reasons why hiring professional cleaners are worth it:
- It Will Attract Potential Buyers-:
Remember the time when you were shopping around looking for a potential house. Before booking an
appointment with the real estate agent, I’m sure you’ve had a pretty good idea of what you were looking
for. When a place caught your eye and it is within your budget, you want to check it out as soon as possible before someone else grabs the property.
When you’ve already put your home to the market and house hunters come knocking on your door,
nothing will get them hooked more than the first good impression your house gives. As soon as a buyer enters to a presale house, their eyes will start wandering around, soaking up every detail. This is the main reason hiring professional presale house cleaners are important to securing that deal; you want to make sure that your house looks clean.
- You Can Focus Your Attention on Other Things-:
Professional presale house cleaners will do all the dirty work for you while you get to focus on
other things. Preparing your house for potential buyers will take a lot of time and energy, so
it’s best to handover that responsibility on to the pre house sale cleaning professionals.
After that you’re free to focus on finding your new home. If you’re moving to a new city, you’re more likely to have more time to check out the neighbourhoods and the local scene when you don’t have the cleaning to worry about
- High Quality Cleaning-:
- It will Save You Money-:
Always remember that it’s important to make a good first impression?
A potential buyer never expects to see a messy/cluttered/dingy house to move in to. When their interest in your property is strong and it looks neat and orderly, it is most likely that your asking price will be happily paid for.
If you haven’t presented your house in a way that makes it sell-able, you will not be able to find a buyer for your price. A buyer can negotiate and ask for a much lower price than what’s posted, and you’ll end up losing money if you are unable to present the house. While getting professional cleaners to do a deep clean may come at a hefty price, think of it as an investment that’s guaranteed to return.
Our Pre-sale cleaning service is designed for busy people who have to
multi-task work and family commitments whilst trying to keep on top of the property itself.
By calling us, you can take some of the stress out of your shoulders and at the same time guarantee that
your property has the best possible chance of reaching your asking price and more.
What does our pre sale property cleaning service in Melbourne include?
In this Pre-Sale cleaning service you can select from the following tasks to suit your budget:
- Dusting all your home internal and external areas and removing all cobwebs
- Wiping all the furniture to look shiny at the inspection day
- Cleaning all the windows (inside and outside) and window sills
- Tidy up the kitchen area (cupboards doors, sink and bench top)
- Cleaning the oven, rangehood and stove
- Tidy up the Bathrooms and toilets especially the shower screens& walls
- Vacuum and mop all the floors
- Wash or Spot cleaning to the walls where required to look spotless clean (very important to the buyers)
- Treat any stains on the carpet floors and steam clean the carpet for a refreshing look (recommended for all clients)
- Steam clean the tile floor where required (kitchen& dining areas) to regain the original grout colour and look
- High pressure cleaning to the outdoor areas where required to remove the mould, dirt and grease from the surface
- Tidy up the Garden area to gain the beautiful look again (if required)
- Remove any rubbish from the garage and outdoor areas to complete the picture
You do not need to do all the above mentioned items in this service,
only what is required in your case, we are happy to help our customers and offering
a free over the phone advice and quotation to give your property the best presentation through the sale process.
Our pre-sale cleaning Melbourne team will make your home sparkle from top to bottom. Our
fully insured team of professional presale property cleaners go the extra mile
to guarantee you’ll receive the best sale price for your home.
We can tailor a package to suit your home and budget for all stages of your sales campaign:
Open inspection, Clean and tidy the property.
Settelement cleaning / Vacate cleaning.